Monday, November 14, 2011

DAYA 2 : 273.M.1.2 ~ FAdaya ~ kalikey



}}} Kalikey {{{
 
I prepare my trip to }}} Kalikey {{{
by becoming one with }}} Biovoid {{{.
So I sing }}} Biovoid {{{,
and allow myself to be led
along the path of love inside me,
surrounded by the scent of spring
and by the hum
awakening expectation of renewal all around.
I skip through -play hopscotch with- the buzz of life,
which automatically leads me to my inner source.


Touched by the wings of butterflies
it vibrates all over me,
and I call }}} Kaaa Liiii Key {{{.

My hart gets in touch with its surroundings
and in circling ripples spreads her warmth an connects.
At the same time,
my hemispheres became a celestial orchestra,
playing wonderful sounds.
My head opens and the tones vibrate into space.
They perform a dance with my heart's vibrations.

O look, there’s a hand reaching out,
tenderly like it cames food
from which I can partake and share.


What a reward, this feeling!


"Here I stand" ~ KailashKa

coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{


No comments:

Post a Comment