Friday, November 18, 2011

DAYA 5 : 273.M.1.5 ~ WINDdaya ~ selinoo

}}} Selinoo {{{

I go by  mantra’s of the previous days,
my inner is not now,
as it has ever been.
The things I couldn’t see appealed in celestial light.

The moonshine is a glorious birth
as a candle in the night.
And on the moon I fixed my eye
and lets its tides work.
As ebb and rising water
grief after grief floats away.

I dwell among untrodden paths
that lead me to the spring.
There is she, shy, hidden from the eye,
she, I never sung
and never let be praised,
dressed by a cloud of guilt and penalty.

Love recalled my mind,
how could I be so blind.
And with a tear of joy,
the cloud drips off,
what remains is endless beauty ...
My inner soul

Now I see what was, and is,
and will ever be,
the stream shall glide for ever,
the wind will ever glow to live and act,
and serve the remaining hours
in love and hope and faith


"travel with wind" ~ KailashKa

coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{



No comments:

Post a Comment