Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DAYA 3 : 273.M.1.3 ~ NESSdaya ~ alphaoenix



}}} Alphaoenix {{{


Today is de third day of this moon.
I wonder where the energy will lead me.
I continue the journey that started out with
}}} Biovoid {{{.
~
}}} Biovoid {{{
as a bridge from the 4th month to the 5th
Using it, it fills me with a sense of spring.

}}} Kalikey {{{ 
makes me feel that there is someone, who leads me.
Then I sing
 }}} Alphaoenix {{{.

The Alfpha opens my hart chakra,
and the Oenix,
… takes me deep down into myself, 
I am a kind of tree rooted in love,
in a way that its sap nourishes me
and causes me to glow so I can shine.

Something odd happens, my body becomes colourful.
Colours on the move,
wanting to spread.
They work together, so that  they form wings.  
Fragile, very modest,
they move them up and down.
This creates a gentle vibration,
like a breath of wind that entrusts me a secret

Like a volcano of colours
they ascend and they spread,
ready to impart the whisper

"one mistake daily" ~ KailashKa

coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{


No comments:

Post a Comment