Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DAYA 23 : 273.M.3.5 ~ WINDdaya ~ selinoo



}}} Selinoo {{{


Each additional day in the kweak
intensifies the strength and growth
within germinating seeds of my intentions.

Where the voidkweak in the fourth moon
focused primarily on serving,
and reaching to others,
brings the fifth moon, an extra dimension.

The view of myself,
the strengthening my inner force.

The emptyness awares me that I can receive


I repeat the experience of previous days,
and fill each with a new strength.

Todays focus option is selinoo.
Yesterday I breathed out.
Now, I inhale, pure illuminated oxygen.
It makes me create in unity and solidarity ..

It is a warm loving experience,
open, donating and receiving, revealing,
even eager, yet very joyful and serene.

It makes me flow so that I can sail to the rhythm of wisdom.
Everything ‘s in motion
And bating in a sunbeams shower,
arises the joy of grateful memory.
A rainbow arch folds as a gateway.

An open door beckons.

A Gate 




coöperated by } Mykey { & }} De K'uil {{

 


No comments:

Post a Comment